Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{ So much to do...#2 }

I've realised it's been 6 months since I posted my last to-do list - probably about time I revisit and tick some things off!

The major jobs have been completed, the cottage has been painted inside and out and the deck replaced. The wardrobe has been rescued from the dust of the shed and is sitting proudly in our bedroom (I am yet to post photos I'm sorry! But am waiting for finishing touches of bedroom revamp...) We have two beautiful new couches and we have rearranged the furniture in the living area. Mr M's grandparents sideboard was unable to be restored, I have more storage in the laundry and bathroom thanks to Bunnings pantry cupboards, my full length mirror now resides on the mantle and I am still looking for the perfect fabric for my kitchen curtain!

So here is what I would still like to do (hopefully in less than six months!)...


I found it quite interesting to read on decor8 once how Holly finds blogging such a validation of what she wants to achieve. Once you blog about it you have to do it! Here's hoping I feel the motivation, right now I'm off to finish off some canvas's for this weekends Sister Market I am attending - typical that my sewing machine has died a sad and sudden death this week!! Eek! Any suggestions for a replacement much appreciated as I will be going shopping for one next week.

Have a lovely and productive day with your to-do lists!

{ Image by Little Miss Emma }

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My to-do list of house projects is a mile long at the moment :) The decal for the fridge sounds interesting - can't wait to see that one!! Hope you have luck sewing machine hunting (mine is my Nanna's old one, a Jenome which I'm happy with) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails