Thursday, March 4, 2010

{ Interior and Fashion Inspiration }

Today I would love to be sitting here sipping my morning cup of tea with Tessa. I love a good window seat. I'm finding it fun/interesting lately to either design my home around my wardrobe tastes or dress according to how my home-life is feeling. Today I need to do some serious tidying up so not feeling like wearing a cute dress like this! Although maybe I should - who said I can't scrub the bathroom in heels??!



If you are in Melbourne this weekend Little Miss Emma will be showing at the Sister's Market at the St Kilda Town Hall on Saturday. Pop in to see some beautifully handmade goodies by some seriously talented people - I would love to see you!

{ Interior from here, fashion from here }


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Love that window seat - would be perfect for curling up with a cuppa and a good book and looking out all those lovely windows! That dress is gorgeous too! Enjoy your day x

Rebecca said...

What beautiful colors~I so wish I were sitting there sipping my...soda (sorry, not a tea drinker). I dress on the preppier side with lots of hot pink and lime, but I love to decorate shabby with soft pinks/aquas. It's just more peaceful. I'm glad I'm not the only one who dresses one way and decorates another!

Have a happy day~
Rebecca

Tina said...

Love that window seat:) Who said you can't clean in a cute dress - just don't spill the bleach!! Wishing you all the best for the markets on the weekend!! ~ Tina xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colour of that dress, and if I lived over your way, I would visit the markets for sure! Have a fantastic weekend.
:)

patchworkorkoncentralpark said...

Very nice blog :) good luck with the market, your stuff looks cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails