Thursday, January 7, 2010

{ The Couches Are Here! }

FINALLY after literally months and months of wrestling with Freedom I have my beloved couches. As I've said it was 'The Great Couch Debate' - but I couldn't be happier with what we eventually settled on. And although Freedom took almost three times longer than originally quoted, their customer service really was excellent, they were falling over themselves to help us out with free delivery to our rural location plus a $400 voucher (which we decided to use just to pay off the couches - boring but necessary sorry!)



Please excuse my terrible photo - it was not styled at all, excuse the coffee table and mantlepiece mess. It was taken on my iphone to send to my mum and sister to finally prove I did indeed have new couches! Now I am on the hunt for all sorts of little goodies to properly make our 'new' lounge room all spruced up and ready for 2010! Yay!

{ Photo by Little Miss Emma via iphone }

3 comments:

 Viv said...

It looks great Emma! Nice curves and fabric choice. It's a neutral enough colour to be able to load it up with cushions in just about any colour. If you like cushions that is. I have a small little obsession.

Emma said...

Thanks Viv - we went with a classic shape that won't date and hard wearing, industrial fabric.
Well I thought I had a cushion obsession BEFORE my etsy spending experience twenty minutes ago...oh dear...cushion love is an understatement! Ha!

Sara said...

ooh exciting to have brand new couches and such a handsome ones too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails