Monday, August 17, 2009

{ Rainy Day Sunday }



{Above image via Kiss The Groom}

How was your weekend? Mine was glorious. My mum was at Ythanbrae on Friday night and again on Sunday afternoon, going to and from my brothers house in Wodonga so see the grandkids. So handy us living in Yea, which is the halfway point between my Mum in Gippsland and my brother in Wodonga.

{Above image taken by myself}

On Sunday morning I went to the Yering Station farmers market with my friend Ange and her two gorgeous girls Luella and Saskia {who I've mentioned before}. I have found a new love for farmers markets, it's such a great way to buy food. You get to talk to the people who grew or made the food, and they're the people who are really passionate about it. I didn't bring my camera as it was a wet and miserable day {and would have been just another object to juggle between a bag of apples, a jar of creamed honey and a 5 month old!} Sunday afternoon = staying inside with Mr M as the rain fell. Lovely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails