Sunday, July 5, 2009

{ Minky blankets and other things on the go... }


Today had me sewing up a storm and covering canvas with my new arrival of fabrics. This minky blanket I made (and is for sale on my etsy shop ), I love the combination of red and sky blue, and not just for boys, although it is conjuring up a pirate/nautical boys nursery for me...



The red polka dots I have used before for a peg board I made for my friend Ange's little baby girl, Saskia. I think it's a great print for funky little girls whose mothers are so sick of pink, pink and more pink! I did make Ange a lovely hot pink and black minky blanket as well for Sassy but didn't take a photo of it I'm afraid. Will definately be making more though! The peg boards like Saskia's are in the works to go up in my etsy shop for sale, under construction at the moment. Story of my life!



I did however make this personalised canvas (not a peg board one though) this weekend. It's also for sale in my etsy shop, and can be made with any name up to six letters, and can be painted blue or red or any colour really! I just am having a slight black, white and hot pink obsession at the moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails