Friday, May 14, 2010

{ It Ain't Easy Being Green }


New bright, lime green minky blankets have arrived in my online shop. Featuring the popular black and white dandy damask design as well as disco dots in shades of green and pink. 


The damask lime minky is a great unisex option for expectant mums (and friends of expectant mums...) if the sex of the baby is unknown. I learnt recently that 80% of pregnant couples find out the sex of their baby! 80%! I thought that was quite high (but what do I know?) All of this un-mystery has created a total lack of unisex options in the baby goods ranks I feel, so the lime minky with black and white is a perfect option for both a boy or a girl bubba. 

All minky blankets can be found here.


{ Images by Little Miss Emma }

1 comment:

Paint Me White said...

Emma I think you have hit the nail on the head. I would love to see some of these bloggers faces. Or the ones that just put images of other homes - I would love to see their homes. Go girl. Sandy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails