Friday, January 29, 2010

{ Bloganista Sister }

I am getting a bit addicted to flickr these days - I took awhile to jump on the bandwagon but now it is eating up all of my internet usage! I am trying to be more of a contributer rather than a voyeur (although that's fun too). 

Mainly I like the home tours, all time favourite is this amazingly kitschy and cute house. It is making me giddy with inspiration of bright, poppy colours and Scandinavian yumminess. The Interior Styling group has also got me all inspired, I am looking forward to entering images in all the challenges and (hopefully) once I get my head in gear I will be styling/photographing the cottage a lot more than I did last year - I'm sorry!

My latest flickr fascination though has been the group Bloganistas - Viv from ish and chi pointed me in that direction and it's a lot of fun to see how other people put together outfits and also to get others perspectives and opinions on your own wardrobe. A top that you are 'sick' of and have had forever someone might comment and say it really suits you, and then you think yeah there was a reason this has been such a good staple! One girls trash is another's treasure and all that.

Here is my latest entry...
Hat: bought at Melbourne's Big Day Out two years ago - I think it was about $30-$40
Sunglasses: Cotton On $15
Top: RM Williams $30 (on sale, usually $60)
Shorts: el cheapo shop in Lilydale $10
Thongs: Rubi shoes $8.50 on clearance table

Go over and explore...it's fun and you might get hooked like me!

{ Image by Little Miss Emma - a glimpse into the master bedroom of the cottage...and my DIY restoration job of my wardrobe, I plan to blog about it at some point. Stay tuned! }

2 comments:

 Viv said...

Gorgeous girl! So glad you are enjoying the group. LOVE your stripe top, little denims and hat. Wish I could wear hats as good as you. I might have to give it a try.

Bonnie- amour amour said...

OK- Yes, I am totally hooked! Major voyeurism at the moment however hopefully when I am feeling better next week I might be motivated to post. I don't think anyone wants to see my Peter A. pj bottoms, cotton on singlet and greasy hair right now!! p.s Your outfit is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails