Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{ Point & Shoot + Christmas Sewing }

My entry for Fat Mum Slim's point and shoot challenge for Saturday 19th December. Here is what I was up to. Thrilling stuff really - sewing minky blankets! Don't mind the blisters on my feet from stupid new shoes I bought, I'm willing to tough it out though because they are silver and sparkly and pretty and summery.



And here is a sneak peek at the doona covers I am making for all SIX nieces/nephews this Christmas! This one is for my niece Ava, her bedroom has a serious pink and green theme. The closures are velcro strips as you can see. I am still drowning in metres upon metres of fabric! So much fabric! I'm hoping to hang them all on my washing line to take a final photo of them - I am yet to finish Ethan's and put the velcro on Chloe's though, Santa's workshop is going into overdrive!




{ All images by Little Miss Emma }

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

Oh my goodness, what a task you have taken on. How wonderful though. I wanted to thank-you for all your yesterday. Have a great Xmas and New year. Simone xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails