Thursday, December 24, 2009

{ Off to the beach... }

I am signing off from blogland for 2009. In a few hours Mr M and I will be packing Santa's sleigh {aka my car} to the roof with presents, Tessa's house and toys and heading down to the beach where his family have a house. Then onto my mum's Christmas day, then back to the beach, visiting friends down south before heading back to Ythanbrae. I am shooting a few weddings over New Years/early January in different parts of the state so might not be back online until things have calmed down a bit!



Thank-you for all your lovely comments in 2009 - I can't wait to see what 2010 brings me as I step into new adventures with my photography business, growing Little Miss Emma and as a nanny.

Wishing you and your families a safe and happy Christmas spent with good food, good people and good cheer.

Merry Christmas xxx

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Photography business -sounds very exciting!! x

Emma said...

Yep! I did photography at uni for three years before throwing it all in and moving to the country with Mr M, www.emmadurkinphotographics.com.au is where my photos live on the web. Hope your Christmas/New Years was relaxing Kellie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails