Friday, March 23, 2012

Style Cinderella Pretty

Oh hello there...remember me?

I once used to write this pretty little blog and lived in a little ramshackle farmhouse with my high-school sweetheart, baking, sewing and gardening my way to be a good little farmer's wife.

We completed our fairy tale and were married on our farm last year. Remember all that planning? I shouldn't say completed, for really it was only the beginning! Since then we've hit the road for an outback adventure honeymoon - working and travelling our way around Australia, discovering our country, ourselves and where our home really lies. We're still not sure. I'll keep you posted. 

I bet you are busting to see some wedding photos, no? Apologies for the silence but I have been waiting for a very special place on the internet to feature our very special day. 

Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow our little rural soiree, our simple ceremony in a little country chapel and marquee reception with hay bales in the rolling green Gippsland hills will be featured on Style Me Pretty.

My baby, our wedding, is all grown up. From humble beginnings of lists and sketches in the middle of the night, to sourcing fabric overseas, finding the perfect florals, the props, the kraft paper invites...

You can see it all tomorrow, my friends. For now here is a sneak peek from the lens of the amazingly fantastic best-photographer-in-the-world, the lovely Louise Buma.

Until we meet again xxx

  

4 comments:

Han & Moo said...

cant freakin wait!

Jane @ Shady Baker said...

Cant wait Emma x

Sheree said...

Hey,
I popped over for a sneak peak and there isnt much to say other than ABSOLUTELY beautiful and breathtaking!..... It really reminded me of my wedding day back in March 2008!...everything from the flowers, my grandmothers rosary beads & the champagne-coloured dress!

Ive been following you for quite a few months now - i cant remember how I stumbled across your sweet little blog, but Ive really enojoyed what ive read, Ive even followed you onto your next advenutre!

I think we would make great friends in real life, we seem so similar! .. I too grew up in the country, on a sheep/cattle and mixed cropping farm and married a country boy and moved to central VIC... Love sewing baking craft photography...& being a farmer wife! We now have two of the most gorgeous little girls and I couldnt imagine my life any other way!

(I kind of sound like a stalker, but im not really! .. I dont usually comment on blogs, but I just had to today !)..

Sheree

Sally @ Us+House=Home said...

Wow, everything was just gorgeous! And you were a beautiful bride, Emma. Xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails