Friday, January 13, 2012

three bags full + a wedding snippet

I couldn't resist, two things actually. 

One...sharing a snippet of our wedding day joy, made all the more joyful by our fabulous photographer Lou. Honestly, she is the bees knees. People gush about their wedding photographer and I think it's a bit ridiculous to be honest. But she nailed it. Thank you, amazing Lou. Thank you.

Copyright Louise Buma / sunny + scout photography

Secondly, I am already experiencing withdrawal from being a homebody. I love to nest. It's my thing. I bake, and sew, and ok I don't clean too well...but I love having a home. Now we don't. And it is slowly driving my creative mind mushy. I don't like creative mushy mind, so I decided to do something about it. Enter Three Bags Full. A new blog to release some of that creative energy, pent up and frustrated. Three Bags Full won't be a blog like Cinderella at Brindabella has been. There will be minimal, to none at all, photos taken by myself. It is about what inspires me, things I like, catches my eye. 

I can hear you from here though: "We've seen it all before." You'd be right too. There a million blogs out there sprouting about products they want to buy, 'wish lists' and Pinterest finds. All a bit self-indulgent and consumer-gone-mad isn't it? Well I truly am hoping Three Bags Full won't become one of those blogs. Also, I might not even have the time/energy/internet service to blog on Three Bags Full as well as The Happy Campers. We'll see.

If you'd like to, pop over to see what I'm up to over there. If not, that's fine also.

2 comments:

Jane S said...

A girl needs a little creative space Emma! Love it. Oh...and the wedding photo is divine :)

Beth said...

Lou sure is one talented cookie - that pic gave me tingles, way too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails