Thursday, November 24, 2011

signing off

Ok so I thought I could keep blogging in the lead up to the wedding. Turns out I am an insane person who has bitten off far more than she can chew.

This week I have been...

taking people to hospital
sourcing antique jewelry
organising church visits for nervous kids
editing a huge photography job
shooting another photography job this morning
selling my car
selling our kelpie bitch
printing ceremony programs
picking up suits
returning shirts
finding new shirts
writing speech
delivering decking boards
picking up trailer from decking boards mission
giving pony rides
dropping off 100 + jars to my florist
inspecting the progress on the camper at the welders workshop
constant delivery to op shop
listing 'stuff' on ebay
Christmas shopping, wrapping and storing gifts
cutting and posting fabric sold on Craftumi
packing
packing
packing.



So...I have decided I must sign off from the blogosphere until after the wedding day (10.12.11)

Thank-you all so much for your words of encouragement in the planning and lead up to our big day. I will 'see' you all on the other side, when I am Mrs Emma!

Image by Emma Durkin Photographics at Walkerville beach last week

16 comments:

Amy said...

Breathe.
Rest when you can.
Eat.
And enjoy the journey!

What a silly family - doing a photo shoot weeks before your wedding! :)

xx

P.S. word ver - excitini !!

Missymaomao said...

How wise of you to have a brake.

Wishing you the most delightful wedding day and a wonderful adventure together.

Taryn said...

Best of luck Emma and I hope you have a wonderful few weeks and a fabulous wedding day!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful wedding day Emma!!!

admin said...

All the best for your special day!! You have put in so much hard work. Enjoy & enjoy!!!! XO

Nat @ dear little house said...

Have the most wonderful wedding! Also, don't forget to take some time to enjoy yourself :)

Sweet Style said...

Ooh how exciting Emma - wishing you a wonderful and magical wedding day - hope all your dreams come true - look forward to seeing the pictures. Leanne x

Where My Heart Is said...

Best of luck with the wedding Emma! I know it will be beautiful - you are so clever and talented. Can't wait to see some pics :)

Just..... US!! said...

Emma all the best for your lovely day! Can't wait to see some photos, it will be so beautiful!!

White Verandah said...

May the force be with you!!! I wish u the energy and strength not only to accomplish all you need to for the wedding day and packing up but that you relax and enjoy your big day and it is everything you dream it will be :)

Jennie Prince said...

Enjoy your time, Emma! I just realized your wedding date is also my birthday!. Love it! =)

Amanda said...

All the best for your wedding! I'm sure it will be a smashing day!

Kair said...

best of luck! Have an amazing day x

Katrina said...

Happy wedding day! Can't wait to see the photos. Enjoy! x

Maxabella said...

Oh my! I've popped in to see the big wedding reveal... cannot wait! x

Katie: Grow.Cook.Sew. said...

Sooo... How did it go?
Post pictures as soon as you can!! Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails