Wednesday, November 16, 2011

christmas dresses 2011

As I slowly but surely pack away all our worldly belongings, (moving day has been finalised the week after the wedding - eeeek!) I am coming to terms with the fact that for the next year I will be living out of a bag. Or a camper. Whatever. Point is that we are trying to narrow down exactly what it is we will take on our big trip. Nitty gritty's like which shoes, books, electronic chargers, first aid supplies, and clothes. Clothes. Hmmm...can I do the next 12 months with 3 pairs of jeans, 2 jumpers, 5 tops, 3 shorts and 2 skirts? Because that's basically all I'm taking. Because that's basically all we can fit. Hmph.

So as I start to think and look towards Christmas day I'm getting a bit sad that I won't have a pretty dress with me as usual to wear on the jolly holiday. We are planning on coming home for Christmas from where we will be in December (Boort in north west Victoria), but by then all our clothes will be in storage. No matter, here are some that I would like to be wearing, a little bit of sparkle or a little bit of Mrs Clause...


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5



Do you wear something special on Christmas day? Or do you go more for board shorts and thongs and a hit of cricket on the beach? I like to wear something special as I think it's a special day!



7 comments:

Han & Moo said...

Why don't you give yourself a Christmas present - buy one for yourself and send it to 'home' for Christmas! That way you get to frock up and feel special for the day. I vote Dress #5! X

Jane S said...

So pretty Emma, especially number 3...I like to wear a dress on Christmas day, preferably something new!

CountryMouse said...

I love the plain red one ... so pretty and bright. I usually start the day dressed up nice in a skirt or dress but then out come the shorts and cool shirt for comforts sake.

Giulia said...

I love any dress with sparkle. I get to wear one for my work holiday party. How about you get one of those sparkly t-shirts or tank tops - you could have something celebratory to wear that doesn't take up a lot of space...

White Verandah said...

I'm sure you will come up with something special! I would love any one of those dresses for Christmas day!! gorgeous.... good luck with the packing..

Anonymous said...

Sending a dress home to wear on Christmas day sounds a great idea. No. 3,is nice, sparkly and cool. I like being a bit dressed up for Christmas and am glad of it when I look at photos of Christmases past. You can always change into something casual after lunch.
Valerie

Bella Clothing said...

beautiful dresses, specially number 4 in red color:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails