Thursday, November 3, 2011

burlap bunting tutorial

Hello there - apologies for the lack of blogging, as you can imagine I have lots going on in the lead up to the big day, not to mention all the things we have to tick off our list before we pack up our house and hit the road. 

If you would like a little dose of Cinderella at Brindabella country style I am a guest blogger over on Polka Dot Made today with an easy tutorial to make some cute wedding decor bunting. Speaking of which I need to go and heed my own advice and make some more...



Head over here if you'd like to make some yourself :)

Image by Emma Durkin for Cinderella at Brindabella

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Hi Emma,
I just stumbled onto your blog a few hours ago as I was looking at Polka Dot Bride (I've become addicted since I got engaged) and since then, little to know work has been done! It's fantastic and I couldn't help but let you know! I'm so thrilled to see how similar your wedding is to mine- all the DIY elements, Kraft paper invites with string and white lace, the fabric covered jars for favours, even the stripped paper straws for special cocktails! I thought I'd died and gone to wedding heaven :)
It sounds like you are going to have the most amazing day, and deservedly so after all the hard work you have done. Good luck and all the best, not long to go now!

Where My Heart Is said...

I'm off to see your tutorial :)

White Verandah said...

Oh Emma - the bunting is so gorgeous, love all your details for your big day ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails