Monday, October 10, 2011

point + shoot: two months

When I decided to DIY lots of little (and big!) details for our wedding I don't think I realised I was literally giving up all of my weekends, which are now devoted to spray painting chairs...


...folding, folding, scoring, slicing, folding, folding, gluing...


...wrangling rusty ringlock into light fixtures, inspired my Katrina and Amie's...


...hand stitching little ruffles...


...designing and printing...


...so. many. jars!




...as well as co-ordinating little outfits and becoming a professional hot-glue-gun-wielder.


Not to mention The Scrapbook #1 and #2 which are in constant evolution and varying states of disarray...


Two months to go today...

Images by Emma Durkin for Cinderella at Brindabella


P.S. Head over to Lou's place to play point + shoot just like me.

5 comments:

Amy said...

eeeeek! two months! yay!
you've been working like a trojan!

Unknown said...

looks like you have had a very busy weekend! x

Kylie G said...

Wow, I'm very impressed, you're putting in a lot of effort and it all looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Lou said...

4 words:

Most. Beautiful. Wedding. EVER!!

Can't freaking wait. xx

Jane S said...

I am getting very excited about your wedding Emma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails