Monday, October 31, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like...

...Christmas!!!


As you may or may not know, I am a lover of all things Christmas. Give me some baubles, some ribbon to wrap up gifts and some carols to sway along to and I am one happy little elf.


This year I am putting my graphic design and photography skills to the test forefront with a series of custom Christmas cards available to order with your own images and supplied as a digital file. This way you can print as many as you like as a 6 x 4 inch (standard size) photo and send them all off with sprinklings of merriment and good cheer to your loved ones this Chrissy! A custom digital Christmas card to do with as you please (print it, email it, homing pigeon?) will set you back $26.00.



If you don't have any recent photos you think perfectly fitting for Christmas cards, that's ok too. I am offering a Christmas special portraiture shoot fee of $240, which includes a CD chock-a-block full of high resolution images and your personalised custom Christmas card to boot. (Usually my portraiture sitting fee with a full CD is $300). 

You can head over to my photography website or my facebook page to find out more.

So what are you waiting for - which one's your favourite? I'd love to hear...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails