Thursday, March 25, 2010

{ It's Jungle Time! }

Take a trip to the jungle's of Papua New Guinea over at my friend Ange's new blog 'Jungle Time'. Ange (aka Jane) and her hubby 'Tarzan' + their two gorgeous girls made the move over recently and I can't wait to read about the new adventures they are embarking on. See LucyLu and Little Miss Sunshine here - gooooorgeous I know.


The younger of the rugrats, Little Miss Sunshine (above at her 1st birthday party in her new jungle home), was the lucky recipient of the skirt I made recently. Tarzan's dog Roxy is still living here at Ythanbrae until we figure out the import and quarantine details to get the poor pooch over to her family that misses her!


Good ol' Tarzan and Jane have had a rough trot after losing their house in the Black Saturday fires when Jane was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Little Miss Sunshine! So after the past year they've had I'm so glad to see them happily settling into their new life as ex-pat's. Happy days!

I'm off to the big smoke today I think to do a Spotlight mercy dash for a few 'essential' supplies. I like to tell myself fabric is as essential as food...or air.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, what a wonderful life adventure for your friends, especially after the unbelievably horrible previous year! I hope they have the most wonderful time as ex-pats. Will pop on over to say 'hi'. Hope you are having a fab week Emma ~ Tina xx

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

What an adorable girlie! I'll have to go check out her blog. :)

Stopping by from the Fabulous K linky party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails