Monday, February 22, 2010

{ Please Bear With Me... }

I have returned refreshed from a glorious two weeks in the Apple Isle...to an overwhelming amount of work to do. I have two weddings to still wade through and make into beautiful albums, two children's portraiture sittings to look at plus I am still getting new bookings constantly. Things as a professional photographer are looking rosy, the year of entrepreneurship is blossoming - I shall not complain as this is more than I had ever hoped (prayed!) for; but boy I could do with some more hours in the day! How do all you working, crafty, clever mums do it?!



Add to my busy photography schedule my three afternoons I am a nanny to one extremely busy little 4 year old, Monty - plus I have Little Miss Emma's very first Sister's Market to attend on the 6th of March which I had planned to throw myself into but now I'm running out of time!!! So many thoughts swimming around in my head for new products, little girls dresses, oilcloth aprons, new canvas ideas, lots of minky flying around my sewing room. I have a feeling I am going to be a bit Rumplestiltskin-esque sewing into the wee hours of the morning until deadline!



Ah but I would have it no other way than to be busy! Please bear with me as I get my head screwed on right again. These pretties I found wading through the endless blogs I have to catch up on, made me take some deep breaths before I dive right in. 

Right - back to my mountain of camping washing, jungle garden and affection-hungry, feeling somewhat abandoned Tessa (+ Mr M's four working dogs, the naughty nag Archie and my four chooks! Quite the ordeal to leave all this for two weeks!) 

{ Images found here }

3 comments:

Tina said...

Welcome back Emma:) Good luck with your long list of 'to dos', most of them sound like a lot of fun!! ~ Tina x

Amanda said...

So glad you have enjoyed your trip to Tasmania and have returned refreshed. The worst part of holidays is all the washing you have to do when you get home :) Sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you x

Rebecca said...

What beautiful pictures! So soft and sweet. I'm wrapping up my mound of work at 3:13 a.m., so I'm feeling what you are going through! Congratulations on all your success.

Fondly,
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails