Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{ Where is my bath? }



Oh deary me. I have quite possibly the worst head cold I've had in quite some years. This is the first year in awhile I hadn't had a cold - and now I get one in December?! With our Christmas party this weekend?!

Today I am home from the day job, feeling miserable and sorry for myself, on the couch in a pile of tissues snuggling Tessa. It's times like these that I would really like a good long soak in a bath - the cottage doesn't have a bath, mainly due to the fact it is so tiny.

Apologies in advance if blogging becomes sparse - I am not 100% and have got a huge list of things to do before 20 people descend on this tiny cottage for Christmas festivities this Saturday.

Oh and it's raining.

Perfect.

Last year at our Christmas party it rained cats and dogs and I had to cram everyone in our living room. Hideous. Why God do you bless me with a lovely big lawn area and deck for a summer barbeque if it then rains in summer?

Hmph. I'm going back to bed.

{ Image from here }

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails