Monday, December 21, 2009

{ Tim Neve in Real Living}

Running. To. Newsagent. Now.

My Real Living subscription has run out! And I just saw that my favourite Aussie stylist Tim Neve is featured in this months edition. Months ago he mentioned that his place was photographed for the magazine - now here it is!





We are eagerly anticipating the new couches {don't even talk to me about Freedom's waiting time...although they did offer us free delivery + $200 voucher for the inconvenience!} The new couches are a 'barley' colour, very neutral. I was worried we were going to have a very bland and boring living space, but after seeing how Tim has decked his place out in beautiful beige I am totally inspired! With our crisp newly painted Antique White USA walls it is going to be fresh and light and summery. I am loving that Tim's decorating it all on a budget too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That house is AMAZING
(We have the same coloured walls! Heart Antique USA White!)
Can you imagine having kids in that house though?

Emma said...

Yeah I know - our couch fabric is the thick weave, hard-wearing, industrial type fabric. We got it with kids/Tessa in mind (we hope to have this couch for a looooong time). My dream was to have a whole house painted Antique USA White so when our landlord said I could pick the colours I went nuts! Have seriously got to get some photos up here of the cottage on the outside too, 'Baked Clay' instead of chippy, faded blue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails