Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{ My True Love Gave To Me... }

Dear Santa/Mr. M/my mum, please can I get the following in my Santa sack this year? I have been a very good girl all year...


1. Storage unit from Freedom to slide under my desk. Mr M assures me he will build this for me...hmm.
2. New sheets, our $500 ones we bought this time last year have holes! Boxing Day sales here I come.
3. Real Living subscription. Mine runs out at Christmas!
4. Domino - The Book of Decorating. Enough said.
5. Coffee plunger. I will be working from home next year, not in town, so I can't go to my favourite barista sister Ingrid at Marmalades in Yea every hour for a coffee - boo!
6. Ring from Peep Toe Shoes. As my Dad would say 'to keep Emma in the manner to which she is accustomed' - too right Dad!
7. Make-up organiser from Howard's Storage World for my oh-so-organised-new-year-resolution-filled house.

Hope Santa is making a list and checking it twice...9 more sleeps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails