Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{ Christmas at the Cottage }

The wreath is on the door of the cottage. Do you like it's new colour? I don't have a big heavy black lacquer door like I would on my dream house, but this 'woodland grey' is a vast improvement on the faded blue, chipped paint look the door was sporting this time last year.



My stockings aren't up on the mantlepiece, and my Christmas 'tree' {of sorts...} is exactly the same as last year, due to serious spending ban currently in place. But I am in the Christmas spirit, chaos and all - who's grand idea was it to make doona covers for our five nieces and one nephew?! Six single doona covers = a whole lot of fabric that I am currently drowning in!

{ Image by Little Miss Emma }

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails