Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{ Tuesday's Object of Desire }

Ok so do I actually desire this or do my nieces? Or do I desire to buy them for my nieces? Either way these little dolls by Tiny Concept are too cute. What ever happened to having simple dolls as toys? Granted, I was the worlds biggest Barbie fanatic circa 1994, but I would have been just as happy with a doll made out of a cardboard toilet roll, pipe cleaner and fabric scraps from my Mum!
I love that {the very talented} Kristina does custom orders, each doll has such a personality and can go on adventures with the lucky girl who will own her. I imagine that they would be best friends forever. 
How clever of Kristina to put her little dolls on backgrounds of lovely interiors and landscapes - it gives them a bit of a story and character.
AND Tiny Concept have a very cute to boot new website. Oh and I saw that Tiny Concept got a mention in the latest Shop for Kids magazine - kudos to you Kristina, world domination is surely not far away?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails