Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{ Oops...}

I may or may not have just purchased this dress on etsy...somebody please tie my hands in a secure place away from the tempting mouse! Vintage dresses are my vice. I bought this one to wear to a wedding earlier this year...followed by a bag and shoes online to match {of course}. I think I will wear this dress to Spring racing and/or another wedding coming up - yes it is weddings galore this year. 

What mistakes purchases have you made online??? Mine are far too frequent...

 
*Forgot to add these details! -
Vintage yellow 60's wiggle dress from etsy seller noladarlingvintage - click on over for some AWESOME other vintage pieces to drool over and accidently buy...

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

That is a gorgeous dress!
I just bought a pair of shoes. Oops ! x

Emma said...

Don't worry Kellie, we can hang our heads in shame together...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails