Wednesday, August 26, 2009

{ Little Nooks }



{Left image via Martha Stewart}
{Right image via Desire to Inspire}

Lately I have been drawn to little cosy couches and seats just made for two. I think living in such a small house has made me think smaller in terms of furniture. That said, I would love to have the luxury of dedicated space where a little seat could really shine. But I don't. Stop dreaming Emma, you live in a shoebox!



The corner couch that we have at the moment we always find ourselves at either end of it with Tess in the middle - how unromantic! These little nooks make me think of stormy nights {like last night!} snuggling under a big blanket with arms and legs poking in each others ribs but still being oh so comfy somehow. Hot chocolates all round!


{via Style Room}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails