Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{ Tuesday's Object of Desire }

Every Tuesday I will be posting an 'object of desire' that I find inspiring, beautifully made, creative or am just generally drooling over! I hope not to feature an etsy item each week, as I find so many other inspiring bits and pieces all over the web and through other blogs and I think etsy sometimes gets enough airtime, but you know how it is - easily get lost on etsy and hard to find your way out the other side!


So the first cab off the rank is this delightful tea-cup pincushion. How cute is it? I love the combination of all the different colours and prints, a mish-mash of gorgeousness. It is from the very talented tozieandteal, stop by the etsy shop for a black and white version if you're not a pink kind of girl, or if you're not the sewing kind of girl it's a great way to hold earrings and whatnot - AND the best part is it's made from recycled scrap fabrics - I love it!


I plan to feature mostly little trinkets in Tuesday's Object of Desire, but who knows what will take my fancy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails