Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{ Tuesday's Object of Desire }

If you are a super observant and lovely follower you may have noticed my wish list making an appearance over there in the sidebar. It seems almost gratuitous and over indulgent to 'want, want, want' but it does make me feel better putting them all over there in a neat little package, like I've bought them but my bank balance isn't bruised! 


One item on the top of my list is a Moroccan pouffe from Table Tonic. If you are again super observant you would have noticed a pink one on the cover of the latest Real Living magazine. Louise, who runs Table Tonic, has a blog also which showcases her products eventual homes at times. One particular apartment in Kuala Lumpur now has two Moroccan pouffes sitting pretty in it (above photo).


I personally really want the aged brown leather one. I wanted a couch in a similar leather but until my budget for couches stretches that far I might just settle for a mini version in Moroccan pouffe form... 




2 comments:

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

What a beautiful blog, Emma!
Thank you so much for the mention. (You have fine taste, the tan is my fave too!).
See you round - I'm already a fan (and a follower!).
xLouise

Tracey said...

love these too...the pink is fab but classic style i'm all about the tan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails