Saturday, March 20, 2010

{ The Misadventures of Tessa }

Who knew one little puppy could have so much fun with one sheet of newspaper?

I was doing a bit of a spray-painting project this weekend, I left it to dry on some newspaper on the lawn. Looking out the kitchen window I see Tessa on the driveway literally doing backflips and running in circles. I go out to investigate and find her madly chasing a piece of escaped newspaper about in the swirling breeze.

Hours of entertainment apparently.


{ Images by Little Miss Emma }

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Emma, Tessa is just sooooo cute!! I have just taken a study break to spray paint a mirror:) What was your project? Hope you are having a wonderful weekend:) ~ Tina x

Sarah B said...

Isn't she gorgeous! I really think dogs make our lives so much more fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails