Wednesday, March 31, 2010

{ Bloganista Sister #2 }

I thought it about time I get into participating in one of my favourite flickr groups again - Bloganistas. Viv over at ish and chi has some great Fashion Friday's and I have wanted to bring more to my blog lately other than kids homewares, minky blankets and my random musings.



Today is bull sale day. Monty's parents run a Charolais and Red Angus stud, and our embryo transfer (and natural) calves born here at Ythanbrae are bought back by them. (It's a bit of a complex idea to get your head around, my mum and sister's struggle). So I'm off to the auction in about....twenty ten minutes....I'm late! Last year I was 'booking the sale' in my day job with Elders, this year I am avid spectator/child wrangler whilst Mr M is working behind the scenes to make sure those big cheeky bulls behave!

Top: black singlet from Target
Cardigan: cream knitted from el cheapo shop at Westfield Plenty Valley.
Jeans: Sportsgirl
Boots: Payless Shoes (I thought they would last two seconds until flooded with water, this is their third winter and have been best $60 ever spent!)
Belt: Supre
Pendant Watch: gift from Matt's friends for my 21st birthday 

{ Image by Little Miss Emma }


1 comment:

My Owl Barn said...

It's a great group. I am member too but I have failed to make any contribution so far. This outfit of your is awesome. Like your cardigan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails