Friday, November 20, 2009

{ I've Made It }

After much procrastination I have opened a shop on MadeIt.com.au - I guess what you would call the Australian version of Etsy. Little Miss Emma can be found at her new Aussie home here .



I am hoping this will bring a lot more local Aussies mums to discover Little Miss Emma. There are so many minky blanket sellers on Etsy - but most are in the US so have excessive shipping costs to us downunder. I make all my minky blankets right here in Victoria - and use the same type of minky they are using (either Benartex or Minky Delight).


So pop on over and be one of my first visitors... :)






{ Image by Little Miss Emma of black minky and Michael Miller Silly Circles blanket }

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is such a great achievement, and I'm sure there will be many happy Aussies now they can avoid those shipping costs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails