Sunday, November 1, 2009

{ I have a question... }

...why is it that Australian IKEA only has the Kulla floor lamp {or table lamp, or pendant for that matter} in black only? I really want it in white - but it doesn't seem to exist? Only at U.S IKEA - and for a cheaper price. Admittedly the price fluctuates due to costs, currency etc. so that doesn't really bother me - the fact that it is so unattainable no matter the price is definitely bothering me!

I think it would go perfectly in my lounge room where I am mixing antique styled sideboard acting as an entertainment unit with clean white lines. Ho hum. Making me very sad on this sunny Sunday. How depressing.



{ Images from here }

2 comments:

ms rabbit said...

I've only recently noticed that we don't have all the Ikea products here in Australia - it's so disappointing! Hope you manage to find something similar elsewhere, or that Ikea boost their Australian range soon.
:)
Ms R

Kellie Collis said...

Oh you are right, the white is lovelY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails