Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{ Have Door - Will Paint }

Does anybody else love brightly painted doors? Or a big black heavy oak door on a crisp white house? I would very much like to have a unique front door but a) we don't really have a front door, as I have described before, and b) who sees our front door? We have absolutley no street cred, our driveway is five kilometres long and is at the end of a dead end dirt road!

Anywho...I still love these doors. So there.





{1. Atelie Gaaya, 2. Found here, 3. Belle Maison }

5 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

love that pink door! amazing :)

Unknown said...

My door is royal blue :)

Courtney said...

Ohhh, I want the pink door! We rent our apartment, and I know our landlord wouldn't approve a painted door, but when we have a place of our own, we'll be painting it first thing!

Fiona said...

Twenty years ago my aunt found a washing basket that was the perfect colour for her front door. So she bought it, took it home and hung it off the doorknob while she decided whether it was right. She did end up painting the door the colour of the basket. It was funny to go over to her place and see it hanging off the door - but it worked!

We are about to tackle painting the outside of our house. Part of that requires a new front door and screen door - and I really want them to stand out!

BTW those doors are beautiful!

Keva said...

I love beautiful doors. Where I come from all the doors are just white, grey or brown.

I love your blog by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails