Monday, October 5, 2009

{ Sleep suit - homemade }

Just a few {terrible} photos of a little sleep suit I made for a friend who just had a baby boy. The pattern called for a heavier weight fabric like polar fleece, but coming in to the summer months I made it out of a lighter weight stretch interlock. The pattern had to be adjusted a bit, but thanks to my super-talented Mum who is the sewing queen we made it in the end!






I wanted to put silver snaps instead of velcro but the ones I got didn't seem to snap very well and I wanted it to be super easy to get on and off for nappy changes.

Images by me, sorry for the terrible quality but I realised just before I gave it to my friend that I hadn't taken any photos! Rushed and terrible!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails