Monday, October 26, 2009

{ A Pony Tale }

Have you all seen MayaLee photography ? If you haven't, first of all what rock have you been living under?! Secondly, get over there now and check it out! Well, Lotta's post last week of gorgeous horses in the morning Autumn sun got me totally inspired.

I can't say this is all purely personal inspiration - I am doing some promotional photography work with a local vet clinic at the moment - but still, I had so much fun playing around with Archie trying to get him to behave. Now, what is it they say about children and animals?







I didn't groom him.
I didn't take his old tattered halter off.
I couldn't narrow it down to less than this.
Sorry.
Hope you like them anyway.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Archie is gorgeous, and so are these photos! I miss having horses in my life.

Jennifer Lee said...

I love these photos :)

Jenn

Lotta MayaLee Photography said...

The photos of your horse is beautiful!
And thank you so much for your kind words and for linking to me!
Have a nice day!

Forever learning said...

I'm with Courtney. I miss having a horse too.

Archie is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails