Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{ Tuesday's Object of Desire }



I'm sure many of you have heard of, read about or seen the website of the fabulous Pip Studio, and if not, then you're in for a treat once you click on over there! I would gladly take home their entire range of bedding, cushions, kitchen linen etc. but it is their plates, teacups and bowls I am truly 'desiring' this Tuesday.




I have an idea of putting a row of decorative plates above the kitchen sink window and think these ones would really pop against my newly painted white walls.




Any tips on securing plates to walls for renters though? I know you can get the plate braces from hardware stores but am wondering how permanent they are?

{All images are from Pip Studio's website, which is apparently going to be available in English soon}

3 comments:

Carlinn said...

I want all of it! so pretty!

Kellie Collis said...

Love that gorgeous plate!! x

tiina said...

The first picture is just adorable. Thanks for sharing these great finds♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails