Wednesday, September 30, 2009

{ Have you noticed? }



Little Miss Emma has had a facelift? All without going under the knife! {Well unless you liken some photoshop editing to surgery...which I sometimes do!}




What do you think? I love it! After a few infuriating hours playing with Blogger's many glitches that I am discovering, screaming and banging my mouse around I made it look somewhat what I envisaged. The header might still be a work in progress, but I've made it so I can interchange the photos if I get bored {as I inevitably will} of my cute cupcake, cotton reel, or favorite flower - a big, deep pink hydrangea. I will adding some more bits and pieces to my sidebar soon too, with some images of products in my etsy shop to feature. So again, stay tuned. Or rather - bear with me!

{If anyone notices any viewing problems please let me know. I have a widescreen mac and I'm not sure if it will all display properly on a smaller screened PC?}

8 comments:

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

You look marvelous! :)

Tiny Concept said...

I am loving the face lift - if only it were that easy for me to look that good!!

Kellie Collis said...

Looks fabulous! You are very brave... Changing things on here gets me nervous! x

Courtney said...

Oh, your blog is so cute! I love the header. This is my first visit, and I just know I'll be back.

Fiona said...

Emma it looks fab (favourite word of the day). Colours work well (the same ones I've used for my girls' space, so of course I like them :)), it's not OTT. Thumbs up from me!

The Little Miss said...

I just found your blog today and I love it! You did a good job redesigning everything. I know how blogger can be...difficult to say the least but you did a wonderful job. I love ur etsy store also! :)

xoxo
Priscila

littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Really liking the new look.
I dont know what you are on about, I really do like your header!

I wish I had your skills, ha css scares me.

Fee x

Emma said...

Thanks everyone! I've had a look at it on a smaller screen and the pink sides of the background don't show on a screen with smaller width of pixels...if that makes sense...I'm too scared to try and tweak it more though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails