Friday, August 7, 2009

{ Too hot? Too cold? }

I've been looking at artwork to possibly go in the bathroom for after it is painted white (at the moment is a terrible powder blue) I thought it would be a lot easier than it has been finding non-tacky, cool artwork for a bathroom! There are the cliched usuals that can go up (seashells, beach scenes, perfume bottle imagery) but I don't like anything too beachy and I don't want the bathroom to be too feminine - after all it's just as much Mr M's bathroom as it is mine!

What do we think of these prints from etsy seller bethberg? I'd like to put them in frames like the white box ones from Corban and Blair or the {standard} Ikea Ribba frame - although I have had trouble in the past with the quality of the Ribba, I think I would spend the extra money to invest in a frame that isn't going to fall apart!

Silver or white??? The walls are going to be white and I always thought the white frames would look good...but now that I look at the prints, which are a bit gritty, I kind of like the industrial look of the silver, especially in my bathroom where the towel rails are silver...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails