Monday, August 10, 2009

{ Scones and Tea }



After 18 months of living in Murrindindi I still can not get over the fog! Both mornings on the weekend the fog didn't clear until midday - so depressing and makes me feel so unproductive as the cottage is so hard to heat until that midday sun breaks through and hits the north facing windows. Ho hum.


So a lazy Sunday afternoon had me cutting fabric, organising fabric, trying to get Tessa to stop chewing fabric...but I wasn't very inspired, was just sewing for the sake of sewing. Aha I thought! I will bake! I get very spur of the moment ideas like this, as as you can see I literally brushed aside my fabric cutting implements and got going on some good old fashioned Aussie farm favourties: scones.
Cliched? Probably. Scrumptious? Definately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails