Friday, July 24, 2009

{ Bathroom Beauty }


This bathroom is pretty much my dream bathroom, it is from the beautiful home of Tracey Leigh. Her whole house is amazingly gorgeous, have a look at it on the inspiring blog decor8 as well as Tracey's blog for her interior design company Homeleigh Vintage. I love artwork in a bathroom, and don't even get me started on my obsession with claw foot baths.

I am having a bit of a bathroom obsession in general at the moment actually. As I am trying to re-invent our little cottage, I am going to try and go room by room, but as we don't own it there is a fine line between spending too much money on somewhere we won't be forever, and making it feel our own. I've got my eye on our little bathroom and ways I can spruce it up. We don't have a bath, just a shower and big vanity with ugly blue tiles I can't change. Any tips on renter decorations for bathrooms would be much appreciated!


I would love to have double sinks but obviously not a reality at the moment - but what about double mirrors? I like the idea of me having a feminine mirror and Matt having his own, but not sure if this will work with the vanity only having one sink. Would that look funny? Or asymetrically okay? The double mirror inspiration above is from blogger extraordinaire Anna Spiro's beautiful bathroom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails